• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I noticed something that's pissing me off.

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
In the last two months I've had nothing but fat women, ugly women, bland women with kids, and ugly fat women with kids (make your own combination with those and it probably happened) hitting on me.

Seriously, what the :censored::censored::censored::censored: is up with that :censored::censored::censored::censored:?

All of those women FAR outnumber hot women. Hot women are few and far between (especially in the northeast)
Those are just the odds.

Well look at the area you live in Glenn. Not exactly a place I'd expect to find a great deal of good looking women:laugh:

... hitting on me.

Seriously, what the :censored::censored::censored::censored: is up with that :censored::censored::censored::censored:?

There are gorgeous women in every corner of the country and everywhere you look. Be glad "someone" is hitting on you and that you're not just plain ignored. Perhaps you've entered that mature, stable phase that attracts women looking for security. Or you've forgotten to zipper up the barn.

Plenty of hot girls here in the northeast. Well maybe thats because of college. When its warm out its like a field of dreams in the quad. Girls laying out sunbathing all day. Ah i'm going to miss it this summer.

There are a lot in Scranton...but they're the shallow ones. Seems like the "happy median" I'm looking for doesn't exist here. :blackeye:

Fine. On the left. She's making a dumb face...

0418090021b.jpg

Back