• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone made their own turbo kit?

Your getting your turbo svt's all mixed up

rcksvtcontour owns stilovs csvt

crewchiefpro owns a SF 3.0 turbo who is related to BHiggs

yeah I know the second one. I could have sworn that someones elses father got a turbo SVT. kid had a blue 3L SE .... and was from MI.

yeah I know the second one. I could have sworn that someones elses father got a turbo SVT. kid had a blue 3L SE .... and was from MI.

Brapple is right......the black one came from AZ if IIRC. Last time I seen that car was at the first EGL end of summer bash.

I guess beans isn't old school! :laugh:

Ok after discussing the stuff with Tom we will offer kits in pipes only

pricing
*all hot pipes (y-pipe,downpipe,crossover pipe, and flex pipe section $1159.95
*Intercooler pipes no interooler $499.95
*Intake pipe $99

all pipes SS304L tigged welded

we will update the site later

sweet!!!!!!! thats awesome. we'll be seeing more turbo'd tours and cougars now. most people want to do their own cold side, and pick their own tubo (mabye a brand you don't deal in) so in the end i think you will sell almost as many piping kits as full kits. thanks for keeping our platform on the cutting edge joey!

Nope never been done.

( there is a search tool for a reason...:shrug::blackeye:)

Search it then wise$%^ and see how much you come up with! Thanks to the rest of you for the info and no so smart!@# remarks. I thought that's what a thread was for:shrug: to find out more info from people who had done this before, or maybe we should only post threads for new questions? I only found a bunch of crap for NPG when I searched. Thanks again.

where is striker in this thread lol.......... Also to the OP I thought i saw somewhere your in the east TN area? Where you located?[/quote
]
I'm in Lenoir City... I think I saw the orange cougar at Carls the other day. Thats a good looking car! Do you still have a CSVT?

Search it then wise$%^ and see how much you come up with! Thanks to the rest of you for the info and no so smart!@# remarks. I thought that's what a thread was for:shrug: to find out more info from people who had done this before, or maybe we should only post threads for new questions? I only found a bunch of crap for NPG when I searched. Thanks again.

Go to the top of the actual forced induction forum, click search, click advanced search, set it to search titles only and search turbo. This is not rocket science.

Yes your question is relevant, but for a broad question like you asked...yeah you will get responses like that. Besides while there are knowledgeable people on here, this is not the best place to ask about turbos mainly because the userbase is so small.

Hit up www.theturboforums.com and search away. Although I'll warn you that if you ask this sort of question there and don't search they WILL jump down your throat. There are huge stickies in the DIY section.

er.. on a brighter side go to the archives and search. more info there. wish i could help ya but im a s/c guy:blackeye:. gl

I'm in Lenoir City... I think I saw the orange cougar at Carls the other day. Thats a good looking car! Do you still have a CSVT?
Ha you did lol I was in it getting the fam some good food. We need to get together some time. As of late no I dont have a CSVT anymore but I am sure I'll have another soon enough.

Ha you did lol I was in it getting the fam some good food. We need to get together some time. As of late no I dont have a CSVT anymore but I am sure I'll have another soon enough.

Thats cool, I used to live in Loudon on Roberson Springs Rd :cool: Small world hunh? Yeah, I need you to drive mine and tell me whats wrong with it!

Back