• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Late summer/ early fall Sonic in MA gathering?

bishop375

Hard-core CEG'er
Yes, you heard that right.

Sonic is opening its first New England branch in Peabody MA on Rte 1 late this summer/ early this fall after a June groundbreaking.

I dunno about any of the other NE-CEG'ers, but, I'm a serious fan of Sonic, and have been waiting for this for 9 years now.

Who else would be in?!

Glad you posted. I heard about this as well and the first thing in my mind was a CEG meet.

I'm in for sure. :) Never had Sonic but I keep hearing things about them.

For anyone who claims to be on the fence due to the allure of Sonic not being enough... I present you with the following -

Chili Cheese Tater Tots.

Entirely full of win.

we are down for this!
after seeing all the commercials around here and never having the chance to try one, i cant wait.

I got hooked on Sonic when I lived in South Carolina. SO good. Their burgers are great, the tots are phenomenal. And their different limeade/soda flavors can't be beat.

From what the CEO is saying, this is the first of many coming in the New England area.

agreed, after seeing all of the comercials it would be nice to actually go to one.

that and in 'n out needs to come to this coast also :drool:

It's about time, dumbarses. sheesh

MA is a pain in the ass to move into, though. We're VERY xenophobic when it comes to food chains.

As the state gets younger, though, I expect that to change.

First Chik-Fil-A, now Sonic. All I need is Steak 'n' Shake and Fazoli's, and it'll be like living back in SC... without all the country music.

Def in. I wish chik-fil-a wasn't so far from me. It's so good. Steak n shake is decent. Hardee's had good raisin cinnamon rolls in the mornin. Damn I miss growing up in Georgia with all the good food and friendlier people.

Back