• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

so addicting

Dang. I'm in the middle of a game right now. I tried the Trojan Horse effect, where I just spread the disease without people noticing, then burst forth with its effects, but it seems I missed Peru and Madagascar. :mad:

Dang. I'm in the middle of a game right now. I tried the Trojan Horse effect, where I just spread the disease without people noticing, then burst forth with its effects, but it seems I missed Peru and Madagascar. :mad:

Just finished up a game where I did something pretty similar with parasites. Madagascar and Australia were unscathed:nonono:. Greenland and New Zealand's populations were the only 2 extinct. US had 1061 folks alive and uninfected at the end.:laugh:

I actually killed everyone that wasn't in Peru or Madagascar. The game ended when I killed them off. Peru is really quick to close its borders, and no ships ever seem to go to Madagascar :mad:

I actually killed everyone that wasn't in Peru or Madagascar. The game ended when I killed them off. Peru is really quick to close its borders, and no ships ever seem to go to Madagascar :mad:

try having your disease start in madagascar!. no goes in or out!

I did just succesfully kill everyone but greenland, indonesia, and new zealand. got a 90,000+ score

Mine just started in India and after about 8 minutes North and South America shut everything down over there. :blackeye:

I did kill everything else though. :laugh:

Finally!!! effin assholes

pandemic.jpg

Back