• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carbon Fiber Shop

Top Shop

CEG'er
Hey Everyone!! My name is Justin and I work for a company called Top Shop we are located in South Dakota. We make molds and wrap any and everything that you have inside of your car. Check out our site for some additional info www.topshopheadliners.com

I was reffered to this site by NVMYSVT he told me that there may be some interest in this forum on some carbon fiber parts and I was just inquiring to see what everyone would like to have us start doing for your cars.If you would please start a list and give me some ideas to as of what you would like to do. This way it makes it easier to narrow down the field to the main parts that would go out.

Thanks
Justin B

hey Justin!

How about some type of replacement sail panel for the rear doors? I definately would be interested in those unless wrapping is the way to go..

mirror bases are a hot idea as well...

I cant find any pictures of the Carbon Fiber One products that were once offered.. I heard the product and service was crap anyhow..

As a past customer for items on my Cougar I can vouch for the work quality and the good service...

I know people were begging for CF engine covers not too long ago again.. ;)

Well anything that you guys want done we will be able to do. If you could post up some pictures of the parts that would be great and I can do quotes on them for ya!

Thanks
Justin B

yep

yep

the dash inserts where our hvac and light switches are mounted those could be cf'd. i agree the sail panels and mirror bases would also be a great. we should check interest on carbon head light and tail light covers or at least carbon eyebrows? i dunno just throwing ideas out there. also the cover on the engine could be cf along with the top of the fuse box cover. Headliners could be cool along with the rear shelf but then agian alot of interest should be checked any how thats my take on things but what do i kno

ill send some pictures when i get a chance also now that im editing the lower console would also work in cf

I want this --- BAD!!

picture.JPG

It looks like you guys have a pretty good business going on there. The prices seem pretty reasonable too, considering the price of Carbon Fiber has gone up the past few months. I could think of about a billion different things to do in C.F. but extra funds are out of the question right now. The main thing I would like to see done is a C.F. passenger airbag cover with an integrated guage pod. I would probably be one of the only people that would be willing to do this though as I have removed my passenger airbag altogether.
Stick around and perhaps post over in the Group Buy forum to guage some more interest into some new products. People will come around. Our platform is very difficult in gaining aftermarket support, so just be patient. I guarantee you some business will come from this site.
Welcome To CEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1161312003969.t.jpg

we should check interest on carbon head light and tail light covers or at least carbon eyebrows?

YES!! Eyebrows... BTW -- they do work with fiberglass as well... how about some fiberglass eyelids --- those would sell for sure plus those appeal to basically almost everyone as we can get those painted body color..

Offer a kickass hood for a 98+ Contour and I will GLADLY ditch my fiberglass Evo hood!!! ;)

Momma will buy for sure now that the Coug is gone and its my only project. :)

Very noce suggestions!! Most of the things that you are all talking about are somethings that would be better if they were wrappped instead of making molds out of all of them. It would just save time and look just as good.
JustinB

omg how about carbon door handles/ bars for the door panals. not the latch handle but the other one you close the door with. or maybe just the handle cover!!!! that pops in

YES!! Eyebrows... BTW -- they do work with fiberglass as well... how about some fiberglass eyelids --- those would sell for sure plus those appeal to basically almost everyone as we can get those painted body color..

yes I second the eye lids, I would buy a reasonably price set in a heart beat ...

hey Justin!

How about some type of replacement sail panel for the rear doors? I definately would be interested in those unless wrapping is the way to go..

mirror bases are a hot idea as well...

I cant find any pictures of the Carbon Fiber One products that were once offered.. I heard the product and service was crap anyhow..

As a past customer for items on my Cougar I can vouch for the work quality and the good service...

I know people were begging for CF engine covers not too long ago again.. ;)
Carbon fiber door sails would be pimpin compared to our "carbon fiber look ones"

2nd, the headlamp panel and HVAC panel, how about the whole guage surround, A pillar guage pod, the list could go on forever...........
how about a CF fix for the dash warp problem.

What is the average cost and turn around time for wrapping things? Just wanted to say thanks to Justin for checkin us out.

Last edited:
Back