• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Billet Mustang fuel door

I got my Billet fuel door installed, was easier than I thought. I used to how to off here and it took about a half hour total and I love the look.

DSC00570.jpg

The question is... did you make it so it open parallel to the bodyline or the ground?

Nvermind I can tell., but this was one thing I could figure out when doing mine. I chose parallel with the ground....i think.

The question is... did you make it so it open parallel to the bodyline or the ground?

Nvermind I can tell., but this was one thing I could figure out when doing mine. I chose parallel with the ground....i think.

Well I went with parallel to the ground, not sure the pic shows it all to well, but it looks great in person.

oh noez. Flipflops, khaki shorts, and a red shirt=FAIL

But no, I love the mustang fuel door. I lined up dead even with the original hinge direction and it appears to be parallel to the ground to me, so I'd say you did yours right :cool:

oh noez. Flipflops, khaki shorts, and a red shirt=FAIL

But no, I love the mustang fuel door. I lined up dead even with the original hinge direction and it appears to be parallel to the ground to me, so I'd say you did yours right :cool:

Well thanks, I guess, whats wrong with the clothes??

Heck yeah. I just bought another pair while getting groceries last night. I dont usually wear them if I'm driving though because of my metal pedals.

Heck yeah. I just bought another pair while getting groceries last night. I dont usually wear them if I'm driving though because of my metal pedals.

I can see where that would be a pain. I got mine at a oakley outlet store in texas, best ive ever had

These were some Okabashi sandals. I had heard the name before but didnt realize until I got home that they were US-made orthopedic sandals. I patted myself on the back for doing something for my feet and my country while I sat on the couch to have cheese dip.

pic of it open :shrug: now fix the antenna and put on a pre 98 base ftw:cool:

Get a full side pic for me please. I've been thinking about getting one of these, I'm just not convinced they look great on TRed... :shrug:
Erick --

Back