• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I wonder if my mother would notice right away.

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
So I was aimlessly wandering around the internet and stumbled across something that confused me at first. After some searching, it seems it was a European model only. I had never heard of it before.

With that said, I wonder if she'd get completely confused when approaching her car in the parking lot at her place of work and seeing something that doesn't look like her car. :laugh:

From what I'm reading there isn't much involved with the swap over here. Hood, fenders, bumper, and headlights all bolt right up from the stateside 300C with little to no alteration. The biggest part is the $$$$, and making sure you buy the right headlight/bumper from the exact same package/year.

Chrysler-300C_Touring_Concept_2003_.jpg

I wish I had money to waste on stupid :censored::censored::censored::censored: like that. :laugh:

yeah there are people that do that all the time I see, puttin gthe 300C front end on the magnum wagon

Ewww! She'd notice that hideous front end immediately!
Then, she'd come home and beat the snot out of you for ruining her car.

i believe chip foose was the first person to do that here a few years ago. he also put the magnum front end on a 300C

All I have to say is... that picture is at least better than the first one. ;)

Back