• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

FSVT brake kit:

Epeppep

New CEG'er
Before:
DSC01362.jpg

DSC01359.jpg

After:
DSC01384.jpg

DSC01383.jpg

DSC01382.jpg

Most of it is surface rust, the person that had the car before Must have let it sit outside during the winter:(.

Yeah, I don't see that :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing alternator shoved in the middle of everything like you would on a Duratec. :laugh:

it looks like a zetec, and the oil filter is right above the boot. i get oil on mine every time i do an oil change.
no it doesnt. you can see where the y-pipe bolts to the front manifold. also, the Zetec crank pulley doesnt look like that.

Yeah, I don't see that :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing alternator shoved in the middle of everything like you would on a Duratec. :laugh:

you can see it in the very first picture peeking through between the strut tube and the brake line bracket.

That answers it, but I can't really make it out still. :shrug:

I should probably just go to bed instead of trying to squint this much.
i guess its not actually the alternator but the mounting bracket, where the lower bolt goes through the alternator. you can just make out the end of the bolt coming through the bracket.

Back