• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Welcome Jillian Melanie Gluck

there are nothing but well bred ladies in this family!

Elvis is still a little timid, he has checked her out a few times, but as soon as she makes a noise he runs away.
but he is having fun trying to get into all her stuff like the crib and stuff.

jillian2.JPG

That's cute right there; I don't care who you are:cool:

Elky my daughter just turned 2 and when I fart she turns around and starts laughing at me. When she farts she laughs. She knows the word stinky already....hmm I wonder why? I have pics of her on my old phone sitting on the potty trainer reading MXaction. Shes also a dare devil.....she has no problems running the old school big wheel,no seat down my dads back yard hill. She tried to ride her new 3-wheeler bike down the stairs at my dads. She endo'd and jumped the bars perfectly! I can't wait to buy her a Z50 in a year, I figure by the time shes 3 she'll be ready to ride a dirt bike at this rate.

Oh-
Hey guys. I just returned from my two week hideout in the bomb shelter. I'm glad to see the bombs have not fallen. Elky spawn was not the end of the blue marble after all.

In all seriousness, congrats!! :)

growing up sucks.
It's not like the good ol' days where barely anyone owned property, so we could spend our free time at meets and goofing off without a care in the world.
Now free time gets spent on maintaining the property. :bah:

Although some of us have started talking about maybe doing more Friday or Saturday night dinners out. They're not as good as the weekend long bbq meets, but still enough to keep us social.

And we always have the numerous car shows to look forward to this summer.

Congratulations.

As cute as she'll seem now, it gets better once she starts talking.

Back