• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

so many chips and scratches......

i have so much other stuff i need to do before SZ that's more important to me.... i dunno if i can afford to spray the parts i need done.

SVT focus front brake kit (300$)

SVT contour front-to-rear conversion (custom probably)

Sniper tuning program (379$)

New windshield (quoted 180 cheapest so far)

Strut mounts front/rear
Strut bushings front

so yeah i got a grand to spend on all this crap to keep my car up to par plus all that body work i can't afford lol

What strut bushings? You mean the rubber that goes into the hat or do you mean the bearing for turning? I have my factory strut bearing...just don't have the rubber hat(using it on my car) + I cut it up :laugh:

yes the bushings that go on the hat (they are called upper strut mounts)

and the bearings for turning in the fronts.

i have so much other stuff i need to do before SZ that's more important to me.... i dunno if i can afford to spray the parts i need done.

SVT focus front brake kit (300$)

SVT contour front-to-rear conversion (custom probably)

Sniper tuning program (379$)

New windshield (quoted 180 cheapest so far)

Strut mounts front/rear
Strut bushings front

so yeah i got a grand to spend on all this crap to keep my car up to par plus all that body work i can't afford lol

Tyler,

PM hotcrawl on TCstangs. he can get you a good $$ price.

Edit:

As for body work...
I have a compressor... 2 DA's..

I can get you a box of 320 and 500 sandpaper for about $50 (Cost).
1 night in the garage = sanded... 2nd night = primed 3rd night = painted...

Or, do it all in 1 night, like i did on the mustang...
http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t307/Jmcmahon82/77%20Mach1/

P.s. No Clearcoat on the Mustang... Still looked awesome.

You can just have my bearings from my car if you want. I'm rockin ptfe delrin for a bearing so I dont need them anymore. Just can't help you on the rubber. Seen rock auto has a decent price on this stuff.

Tyler.. Pick up 2 cans of Grey Filler primer (Dupont about $7 each) and 3 cans of Gloss black (Dupont, again). And, if you feel like it, get a can or 2 of clear. (Dupont).
Bring the Car over, and well have it good in about an hour.

We can do it right on the car... Seriously.. If its really bad right now, itll look ALOT better.

Back