• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Making some progress...

wow you have really turned that car around man. looking great!

Thanks, that's good to hear!

But thats the front.
One thing at a time. I'm painting the rear and adding a nice exhaust to it as well as a few other changes.

Doesn't look too bad from the back, it's just stock. :shrug:
DSCF0021.jpg

I did at least 10 coats over the eyelids. The paint covers well, but it is so transparent! I kept shining a flashlight through in between coats. When I break them open to take the reflector out I'll put some black paint on the opposite side of the eyelids. Personally, I love the top/bottom eyelid combo.

Thanks for the compliments.

Funny thing, my favorite thing that I did was that the three holes for the license plate holder are finally filled! I HATED those things! :laugh:

those wheels a :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing HOT! all you need is some nice mesh and that thing will be golden! Job well done man.

those wheels a :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing HOT! all you need is some nice mesh and that thing will be golden! Job well done man.

Thanks, but the wheels are on loan from Josh. I'm awaiting mine in the mail. I was taking out the lower mesh, had a bad moment and now I need new stuff. :blackeye: I hope to get it running 100% and take it to SZ.

Back