• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

life's like a box of chocolate

Well, i'm goin to look at the car tomorrow after work which means i'll either bring it home tomorrow or friday night. So more than likely i'll head out there next weekend. I'll keep you posted Royalblue so if you're around we can meet up.

Any idea what year that cougar was?

funny...i found those same speakers in my car yestarday when i took the panels. they sound great by the way! can't wait til Harry's this weekend! whose all in?

Horseheads pick a part , slim pickin's compared to last year there is a Cougar w/ big brakes on it and some 2.5's:shrug:

Wait a minute that stuff was at Horseheads pick a part!?!?! I should definitely go there! Would want that front end of that SVT! Where do you live? I live in Horseheads.

Yea, that's not an SVT. It's was a pre-98 Contour before it got crushed.

You can tell by the hood, headlights, bumper, paint color and so on...

If anyone goes please leave the sunroof tracks in place so I can remove them to fix the Cougar I should be picking up on friday! :)

Another local guy huh? I'll have to set up a meet once I get the SVT back together... :idea:

Yea, that's not an SVT. It's was a pre-98 Contour before it got crushed.

You can tell by the hood, headlights, bumper, paint color and so on...

O thank you. I am not that good at telling the difference yet, but I still like that bumper. Thanks for the correction.

^ That's OK, we know you're new. :) No one here is going to make fun, etc. so feel free to ask questions. We all started out not know all that much about the Contour and we are here to help.
Good to see you posting in the NE forum.

^ That's OK, we know you're new. :) No one here is going to make fun, etc. so feel free to ask questions. We all started out not know all that much about the Contour and we are here to help.

:) Thank you for not ridiculing me for my ignorance at this time :D. However, I still liked that front bumper! And ya I figured that I should start posting to get to know people around me. :)

No ridiculing here. :)
Now, there are a few of us that like to "poke fun" at each other so you'll see some of that going on, but we all get along just fine. You'll find that we are very helpful. :)
Feel free to join in any of the other threads. Also, post in the "Who's who" thread.

If anyone goes please leave the sunroof tracks in place so I can remove them to fix the Cougar I should be picking up on friday! :)

Another local guy huh? I'll have to set up a meet once I get the SVT back together... :idea:
You can have the SR tracks and if you need the motor its in the classifieds:cool:

:) Thank you for not ridiculing me for my ignorance at this time :D. However, I still liked that front bumper! And ya I figured that I should start posting to get to know people around me. :)
Sorry no CSVT's at the yard but on the other hand I don't think that has ever been done ,back dating the front end might be interesting but not for the faint of heart:crazy:

Well, i'm goin to look at the car tomorrow after work which means i'll either bring it home tomorrow or friday night. So more than likely i'll head out there next weekend. I'll keep you posted Royalblue so if you're around we can meet up.

Any idea what year that cougar was?
:cool::cool: please keep me posted I have Sundays and Tuesdays free. We should have a meet there maybe it seems that the NEW YORK CEG is growing

What fun is it if we can't pick on the new guy????:laugh: We will help you as much as we can, but be prepared to have fun. If you don't want to have fun, GO AWAY!!!!!!!:crazy:

Let's not scare him off, he just joined. ;)
Yes, we do like to have fun.

Back