• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

BAT euro kit... front lower than back

The Koni/ GC setup gave my car a great look but the ride became unbearable. There is a lot of pot holes in my area.

The Koni/ GC setup gave my car a great look but the ride became unbearable. There is a lot of pot holes in my area.

yea but as you said that was the Koni/GC..Im talking about the newest Koni kit which includes Koni struts and Koni springs..it seems to be the best way to go..

how much is the koni kit? I have the bat now and want something a little lower... oh and even in the front and the back...

if your not looking to spend $900 on the koni kit, then the cheapest soluotion would be to swap out your springs with that of Eibachs..

Just an FYI for those considering the koni kit, its a pretty level drop. I thought I wanted a level drop, but after looking at the beater with koni kit im really liking my raked stance!

Just an FYI for those considering the koni kit, its a pretty level drop. I thought I wanted a level drop, but after looking at the beater with koni kit im really liking my raked stance!

yea cause iirc with the koni, even though its leveled, the back end stick high..I want the back end to stay low..

yea cause iirc with the koni, even though its leveled, the back end stick high..I want the back end to stay low..

yes goonz, my car sits somewhat lower in the front and somewhat higher in the rear

if you wanted

you could add tube sand in the back, brings bricks, or load the trunk full of speakers

but who cares what it looks form the outside? :shrug: i would have thought the handling would be of prime importance

EDIT: ajusa sold me a koni kit for less then 700 with free s/h

I agree. I think the handling should be the prime importance especially if you drive your car daily. I have a BAT kit sitting in my room right now. You guys are freaking me out with the complaints about the difference in ride heights for the front and rear. All I wanna know is if it's gonna feel better then stock. Honestly my car feels low as hell now. So I just need to know how the handling compares to stock. I refuse to compromise everyday drivability for looks so the koni setup would be too much for me right now.

but who cares what it looks form the outside? :shrug: i would have thought the handling would be of prime importance

that is of importance but having your back end stick high, and a little more higher thanks to 18s..its not the greatest of looks to me..I maybe wrong, I should of looked at rawburts car more closely..

Im kinda gettin sick of the BAT springs, maybe I might bite the bullet and get eibachs

Why don't you just buy my car, as they've already got the Eibachs(w/ Konis) on them! Sell your SVT with stock headlights and stock wheels. Then put your sweet projectors on the car I sell you, and you can have your 18"s and my 17"s to swap back and forth to! Not to mention, I've got the 3L and all the other bolt-ons you could want. :cool: You know you want to!

Mark

Why don't you just buy my car, as they've already got the Eibachs(w/ Konis) on them! Sell your SVT with stock headlights and stock wheels. Then put your sweet projectors on the car I sell you, and you can have your 18"s and my 17"s to swap back and forth to! Not to mention, I've got the 3L and all the other bolt-ons you could want. :cool: You know you want to!

Mark

omg Mark i hate you!! I was like oh man the things Id do for that car of yours!! I was picturing my wheels along with my lights on it :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

but I have no $$$$..and my love for the SVT is slowly dwindling :blackeye:

Last edited:
Back