• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

anybody in tennessee

i am in tn....sounds good, i will bring my car over, pay for parts and buy you a beer or two and you can swap a 3L in my car....your so kind offering up your skills like that.

thanks bud just thought i would try and learn something i dont want someone to do it for me i actually want to learn how to do it

next time, please read my post carefully before assuming i was just going to pick and drive and come do it for you....

first off, i have NO CLUE when it comes to doing a whole engine swap, ESPECIALLY some of the tasks that have to be performed when placing a 3L in these cars.....it is not just plug and play...

second my post was dripping with sarcasm, if you notice i said that YOU could swap a 3L into my car hereby essentially twisting your original post around backwards whereas you asked for someone to help you with a 3L swap and i turned it around saying sure you can do my 3L swap.

see how funny that is!? ;)

ok i guess you didnt get my post either i know you was being smart it just that im not one of them people that likes to start a big arguement on here by being smart thats childish

I didn't get your post either. He wasn't trying to start an arguement. You were supposed to just say haha, lol, lollerskates, roflcopter, lmao.

sweet i can supply plenty of beer thanks for all your help fordrule you've
already explained a lot that i didnt get earlier to bad we had to break out the crayons

Back