• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Need vinyl graphics

Brent372

Official SE Event Coordinator
I am looking for somebody (else) that does vinyl graphics.
Usually trustworthy parkedcar has gone missing in action, not answering PM's or messages on MySpace.
While I hate to take my business elsewhere, I am left with no choice but to seek an alternative.
Anybody?

I can do mostly anything I took a pic some of things I had around my plotter as a preview. PM me if your interested. I have black, red, blue, white, yellow, blue chrome, brushed aluminum and carbon fiber vinyl.

DSC04681.jpg

You could try to contact LUCA, I think she may have his number at his business. I haven't seen him on here in a while, nice to see someone else doing good vinyl.

Keep the pricing to PM's please. :)

I've contacted Mike, parkedcar, but haven't heard back from him yet. IDK where he's been.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you Brent.
Check your PM's

And sorry to anyone else who has been trying to reach me.
Business really picked up over the past few months and i've had a lot of large time consuming jobs one after the other.
Getting to the smaller orders has become increasingly difficult.
But i will still do my best to take the orders that come in.
Basically what i have been having to do is wait until there are a few smaller jobs lined up and get to them in one shot. So my turn around time has suffered.
Thanks for understanding.
-Mike

Wow parkedcar your exactly where I want to be in a few years (checked out your myspace). Looks like your doing very well.

Here's a sample of the aluminum vinyl I have if anyone is still interested.

SVT_small.jpg

Wow parkedcar your exactly where I want to be in a few years (checked out your myspace). Looks like your doing very well.

That myspace page is very out of date, but thank you.
If you want to make it in the business you have to stick to your prices and focus on DESIGN. Be more than just a sticker guy.
Here's just a few of the projects that have been keeping me busy.
NRC_2261.jpg

IMG_0263-1.jpg

0413091951.jpg

The boat is what i've been working on this week. I'm also doing his truck to match.
There's A LOT more, but i still have to get out and get the pictures once the weather is better.
Most of my jobs now are complete packages including logo design, signage, shirts, business cards and stationary, and vehicle wraps or lettering.
So they take involve a lot of time.

Yeah I got started in drafting/cad when I was 13 with 3d animation. I got a plotter from free from my parents about 8 months ago and love it. I'm about to get a used pro 18" inkjet so I can start printing and cutting instead of just cutting. I worked at a national sign shop for a while, and that's when I realized what a ridiculously large industry singage is.

That logo is for my own personal build. I am 100% content with the way it looks, and personally love the little gun. It can be changed if someone wanted one, as anything can.

Hey parkedcar!

Installed my first three panel wall wrap yesterday. Not too bad, unfortunately its for a 3 day show and will be destroyed. Wish I had more time, but our show supervisor is going back to hit with heat and rework it (he has no idea what he will be doing. It was applied to a seamed wall panels and we have to conform the gaps.

I need a bigger squeegee!

Back