• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Need Pictures please!

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
Do you know what a GetGo gas station and food store is? DO you have one close by that you frequent? We are trying to get this account at my work and need to learn more about the fascia systems on the canopies that are over the gas pumps.

I am looking for any clear nightime pics of a GetGo backlit/lit fascia where the entire fascia is bright at night, not just the logo. If you can help me, that would be awesome. Let me know please, thanks - JOE

If I were at home, I'd take a few for you. If no one else get any by the weekend, ill snap a few. There are a ton around my area.

they are owned by the Giant Eagle grocery store. theres none in NY. i just threw out my GetGo card today. that place was great. for every $50 you spent in the grocery store, you get 10 cents off your next gas purchase. i would just save and save until i received a free fill-up. its really a great place!! but sorry, cant say i have any pics

Just sent out the pics, the canopy was not really lit up that bright, I hope that is what you needed. If not, I'll try to get you some more. Sorry again about the delay.

I appreciate the pictures, just checked them out. You took the right location/angle for me ;). Thanks.

Still looking for more from anyone who can. - JOE

I hope they were clear enough, it was raining when I shot them. I'll drive past a pifferent one tonight, I'll try to remember to grap some shots of it if I can.

Back