• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Duluth Meet

elraido

I kant speel
April 25th? I know it is short notice, but it is getting nicer out and the wife is going to be near Detroit Lakes that weekend....and I won't have anything better to do. :laugh:

nope, no can do, i'll be in the twin cities playing with cars. new shocks and brakes for a honda, new springs and struts for the golf, and pulling the fiero out of storage and back into the garage.

You all suck! :laugh:
Well, I guess it is better that we don't that weekend since you are pulling the Fiero out.....going to snow then.

You all suck! :laugh:
Well, I guess it is better that we don't that weekend since you are pulling the Fiero out.....going to snow then.

lol, its moving from the patio to the garage. i have new lowering springs (in the front) waiting for my car (cuz it needs it desperately). its probably gona go a little lower :D

The fiero wheels might be coming up with me. I am thinking about painting the gunmeatly inserts body color and keepign the spokes alloy

Bingo! Just like Duluth, fantastic place to visit, but no one actually likes to live there due to political reasons.

Political reasons? LMAO! Riiiiight.. I think its more just because the city is so full of old people and is going NOWHERE. I await the day I leave this sad city behind me....

Political reasons? LMAO! Riiiiight.. I think its more just because the city is so full of old people and is going NOWHERE. I await the day I leave this sad city behind me....

It is the politics of the city that prevent it from going anywhere. You want old people? come up here!!! When I go down there, I am like...there is a hot girl...there is a hot girl.....there is a hot girl. :laugh:

It is the politics of the city that prevent it from going anywhere. You want old people? come up here!!! When I go down there, I am like...there is a hot girl...there is a hot girl.....there is a hot girl. :laugh:

:laugh::laugh: Its ok I guess. I was told we have the highest unemployment rate in the state which is no surprise. There's NOTHING here for jobs. Unless you have gone to school for medical stuff to take care of the old people that are dying in this city. :laugh:

:laugh::laugh: Its ok I guess. I was told we have the highest unemployment rate in the state which is no surprise. There's NOTHING here for jobs. Unless you have gone to school for medical stuff to take care of the old people that are dying in this city. :laugh:

I don't doubt that one bit!

Well it doesn't help when one of their largest sources of income (tourism) is based on people's disposable income... which isn't really being thrown around lately ;)

Exactly. I really don't expect this year to go well. People just don't have the money to throw around on vacationing and nick nacks anymore.

Back