• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just wondering

dgproctor73

CEG'er
Just curious if anyone out there in CEG land happens to be in the neighborhood of southwest Michigan? Looking to get a new/used rocker panel for my 98 SE atx, and some quarter panel/bumper cover work. Ray Charles himself could have done a better job blending, and sanding the bondo. Any bone yards, and body shops would be very helpful. Fairly new to the area, and don't want to get robbed:shrug:!! Thanks ladies, and gentlemen!!

Just curious if anyone out there in CEG land happens to be in the neighborhood of southwest Michigan? Looking to get a new/used rocker panel for my 98 SE atx, and some quarter panel/bumper cover work. Ray Charles himself could have done a better job blending, and sanding the bondo. Any bone yards, and body shops would be very helpful. Fairly new to the area, and don't want to get robbed:shrug:!! Thanks ladies, and gentlemen!!

The majority of the members here live in MI.

No one I know of lives in SW MI though. Kind of a dead zone. I tend to shy away from Benton Harlem.

I have only seen a couple svt's on craigslist in south west michigan, im pretty close to south west I guess?

I have only seen a couple svt's on craigslist in south west michigan, im pretty close to south west I guess?

Your more like mid Michigan area....and todras is right that is kinda of a dead zone. Nobody i have ever known in my life has said anything about that area actually. Only about oil companies touching base with lake michigan at the bottom part of the lake :shrug:

Back