• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Got rear ended this morning

ryanblacksvt

I'm the Dork who ran 14.9 on PassTime. :)
On the way to work, about to go to the emergency room cause my lower back is killllllling me

vguer6.jpg

1603eas.jpg

And her car

dffk4.jpg

Part of me wants to laugh because it was you. But more of me actually feels bad to see it happen to you.

Get to the ER get checked out. Hope it's nothing more than a bit of strain and good luck with the repairs. At least the damage to your's doesn't too horrible.

Silver lining, not the SVT!

How fast was she going anyway?

Last edited:
Yeah mine is just a bumper cover and a bent tailpipe, her car is messsssed up. I am just worried about my back. I am gonna sit here at work for a bit then head to the e.r to get it looked at

I bet there is a lot of underlying damage to the truck. Doesn't look bad but you never know. Look at the bright side though. Could be worse. Get yourself checked out.

Yeah mine is just a bumper cover and a bent tailpipe, her car is messsssed up. I am just worried about my back. I am gonna sit here at work for a bit then head to the e.r to get it looked at

You'll probably end up having to do some stretching etc. Do you do Yoga? I had a pinched nerve and started do some Yoga when I got the Wii Fit and that helped alot, it stopped bothering me after just a couple days. Of course every other muscle in my body hurt.:blackeye:

I really hope it's nothing, I hear living with back problems is a nightmare.

I bet there is a lot of underlying damage to the truck. Doesn't look bad but you never know. Look at the bright side though. Could be worse. Get yourself checked out.

Very true, I am having a shop look at the car in a few days when I get the police report. But yes it would have b een alot worse.

You'll probably end up having to do some stretching etc. Do you do Yoga? I had a pinched nerve and started do some Yoga when I got the Wii Fit and that helped alot, it stopped bothering me after just a couple days. Of course every other muscle in my body hurt.:blackeye:

I really hope it's nothing, I hear living with back problems is a nightmare.

Ohhhhhhh it is a nightmare dude.

x2....frame might be messed up.

Go to the doctor ASAP. If you have any issues later on, the insurance can claim it was from the accident....and it will be her insurance paying for it not yours.

I like the hole that your tail pipe cut into the bumper of the car :D. Don't be such a sissy, suck it up buttercup!

x2....frame might be messed up.

Go to the doctor ASAP. If you have any issues later on, the insurance can claim it was from the accident....and it will be her insurance paying for it not yours.

highly doubt it. the camry is fubar cause she nosedived upon braking and so didnt hit bumper to bumper. my aunt/uncles exploder has been rear ended like that atleast 3 times. not a scratch on the truck. don't forget the tow hitch is right there too...which is pretty much a widowmaker for other cars lol

Well I have a attorney, my building is full of them and one of them has a employee that was rear ended monday and he is representing her and now is doing mine too.

Sorry to hear Ryan! Quite typing and get to the doctor to be checked out. Looks better for you if you go sooner rather than later. ;)
Hope you feel better!!

Well I have a attorney, my building is full of them and one of them has a employee that was rear ended monday and he is representing her and now is doing mine too.

And working with attorneys for 10 years, I am going to give you a quick run down of what he said.

Who was at fault? ---she was, she rear ended you.
Do you have any pain?----yes your lower back hurts
Did you see a doctor?-----you better
What did he say?----see above
See me again, later on, if you have any lingering pain.----hopefully you don't

Sorry to hear Ryan! Quite typing and get to the doctor to be checked out. Looks better for you if you go sooner rather than later. ;)
Hope you feel better!!

Doind that soon, Thanks girl.

And working with attorneys for 10 years, I am going to give you a quick run down of what he said.

Who was at fault? ---she was, she rear ended you.
Do you have any pain?----yes your lower back hurts
Did you see a doctor?-----you better
What did he say?----see above
See me again, later on, if you have any lingering pain.----hopefully you don't

Basicly the jist but he got all the info, police report #, my insurance docs ect...

lol what do you need an attorney for? her insurance will cover your bills.

Would you just trust another persons insurance company:shrug: NOT ME

lol what do you need an attorney for? her insurance will cover your bills.

It is best to cover all your bases just incase this does turn out to be a lingering issue. That way it doesn't seem like he is just some dink out for money....just a dink :)

Back