• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Upcoming shows in atlanta

ryanblacksvt

I'm the Dork who ran 14.9 on PassTime. :)
Here are some, I will be doing most to all of them

ABKS Motorsports 3rd Annual Custom Car Show-Off

For the first two shows you import enthusiast have come through for the biggest turnout of our categories....lets do it again this year as there will be more car, more cash prizes, more categories, more trophies and more chances to win.

As last year it will be held in the Gwinnett Place Cinemas across from the Macy's at Gwinnett Place Mall on Pleasant Hill Rd.

Here is what you need to know:

Pre-Registration is: $15
Day of the Show is: $25
Car Clubs get a big discount: Call to find out
Vendor Booths: $150 (there are still some available)
Spectators are Free

The Date of the show is Saturday, April 18th
Time: 12 Noon- 5pm

There will be Food, Music, Cash Prizes, and Trophies

Any Comments or Questions contact: Mark @ 404 759 4281

You can also purchase tickets at the shop - (3705 Namasco Dr., #4 Suwanee Ga 30024)

Paypal

Or over the phone.

www.myspace.com/ABKSCarshow
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Autox at Turner Field 4-19-09 __I will get the time and post it when I find out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ford Performance Club of Atlanta
When: Sunday June 7th

Where: Kennesaw Hooters

Cost: 15.00

Vehicle classes: All Fords, Chevrolet, Dodge/Plymouth/Chrysler, Tuner

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday May 2nd 2009
2nd Annual Tabernacle International Church Car Show
Event Hours: 10a.m.-3p.m.
Event State: Georgia
Event City: Lawrenceville
Event Location: 270 Simonton Road, Lawrenceville, ga
Event description: All years welcome, Clubs welcome, Trophies, Prizes, and Food! This will be a judged show.
Event Fees: $20 per car entry
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Southeastshowdown July 17-19, 2009
Gwinnett County Fairgrounds in Lawrenceville, Georgia
Rain or Shine
Over 550 vehicles for last years show
Magazine coverage by Streettrucks, Truckin, Minitruckin, Classic Trucks, Rodz, 8-Lug, StreetChopper, CarCustomDeluxe, PerformanceAuto&Sound and many more
Cash payouts for Best Fullsize, Best 4x4, Best Rod/Classic, Best Minitruck, Best Domestic Car, Best Import Car, Best Bike, Club with most Entries
$1,000 cash for Best Debuting (our 3rd year for this award)
You do not have to attend all 3 days to enter
Please visit our site for prices and more information at www.southeastshowdown.com or call 864-230-5576

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOOTERS!!!!!!!

There is a show @ the Advance aut in my town, Roanoke AL, 05/09/09. I'll get more details & post them up when I get them!

So you can take the required classes. I wont be doing the aytox afterall with my back the way it is now.

Back