• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: Upgraded Sway Bar Endlinks #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, everyone who has paid me has been shipped. i have enough parts left in stock for 1 full set and one front set. ill send those who stated they want a set a PM about payment and will then order parts once i hear back from them.

still waiting on these:laugh: got everythign thing else for my full suspension upgrade but missing these endlinks..hate playing the waiting game

how come you have to pay customs for them?
and how much have you been clobbered with?

does the old "2nd hand car parts" label not work then any more?

No idea why mate but thats customs for ya. I've been charged £15'ish import & £8 Parcelforce handling fees (bloody rip off from Parcelforce if you ask me)

Funny thing is I only got a different set of rear drop links about 2 weeks before this started & they turned up last week as well, lol.
Oh well these front/rear ones will defo be going on the ST :)

Got Em today!!!

Got Em today!!!

Mine arrived to the office today. I kicked my boss out of a meeting in my office to run to the mail room to pay the customs for them (not bad $8.95) and they look sweet on my desk. Can't wait to install them.

Get rid of that damn clunk!!!!

unless it;s the control arm--- :(

group 2:
1. Ooklah (full set) CEG SHIPPED
2. Zman (full set) NECO SHIPPED
3. Mark T (full set to UK) CEG SHIPPED
4. OB1(full set) CEG SHIPPED
5. NothernMystique (Full set- Canada) - CEG SHIPPED
6. LUCA (Full set) - CEG SHIPPED
7. dannimarieiro - full set-CEG- canada (pm sent) SHIPPED
8. Dino Macri - (full set) CEG - Canada
9. Nick-mac (full set) NECO
10. over_30k (full set) CEG - Canada (pm sent and paid)

yepper!

yepper!

just received some extremely nice end links today. :) I will install them Monday along with new headlights and 6000k hid kit!

recived them last week but only just remembered the link to the post

they are very very light and are much easier to fit than the oe items :)

in case I forgot to mention this...

in case I forgot to mention this...

I received mine safe and sound a couple of weeks back. They look awesome. Any advice for the length? I have lowered my car by about 1.0-1.5" should I keep the link the same length as the stockers?

p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back