• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NOT FORD. but it's a teaster.(RandyCSVT might know)

The GTO covers are nice. Are you putting V emblems on them?

The carbon fiber cover is amazing, but also costs like over $1000

yes, they will be getting V emblems on them, dad found a site that you can get 3 "V" emblems for a good deal, we have to replace the one on the trunk cause the red in the corner is all chipped out.

Which should be a drop in the bucket for an 18 yr. old kid who can afford a V...

its not mine, its dad's, i just get to use it on the weekend for a fun toy to drive. Once i get the SVT back, i dont be able to drive it AS MUCH and we'll probably have the neighbor drive the V to shows and have three cars showing. im just kind of learning the paint and modification process on this and my car.

plus, from where we got this V from, im sure a majority of people on here could afford to get a CTS-V or even an XLR-V or STS-V for this price...

PM me if you seriously want to know where we got it from or go look in the old threads.

more pics to come when we get back from spring break.

Which should be a drop in the bucket for an 18 yr. old kid who can afford a V...

I guess you have more dollars than sense. I don't care how much money you have. $1000 for a carbon fiber engine cover to make things look pretty is just stupid.

just for RandyCSVT
FRCproject003.jpg

You can get the radio replaced under warranty. No need to deal with paint chipping off of the buttons and the trim around the screen.

Back