• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OK, we didn't kill the entire car..... trailer project

Yep, it even has it's own power supply in the bag:
2242684406_f731257f0f.jpg

I sent this link to my brother and dad. You should update the first post people dont have to read though the chatter...maybe...I dunno...just a suggestion.:eek:

Updated the 2nd post of mine on page one so you don't have to read so far into the thread ;).

Joe,

Now you might stand a chance to win against those Marauders and SVT Foci at the Griffin Icebreaker show!!! VERY nice job!! Can't wait to see it in person. (A road trip to Fox Lake might be in the offing)

No, they are manual cranks :cool:.

ew..get some auto's and hook em to where you can control em from the car :p Now that would be sweet! Also, get it to where you could pop the trunk from the car, haha.

Nice anyways! I have never seen anything like it.

put some exhaust tips on it.

Gettin there. Tonight they should be on. I found a few huge water leaks in the trunk of the car(not trailer) that need to be addressed right away. I had so much water coming in that it drained all the way to the rear seat bottom and under that:eek:. Didn't even know it until I wired the trailer lights:blackeye:.

Back