• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Team Ford Carshow 4-4-09

ryanblacksvt

I'm the Dork who ran 14.9 on PassTime. :)
Went to a car show at a local dealership that the fpgoa put on and was a great show, There were a few gt500kr's there but I ran out of batteries in my camera at that point.

TeamFordCarshow002.jpg

TeamFordCarshow003.jpg

TeamFordCarshow004.jpg

TeamFordCarshow006.jpg

TeamFordCarshow007.jpg

TeamFordCarshow009.jpg

TeamFordCarshow010.jpg

TeamFordCarshow013.jpg

TeamFordCarshow015.jpg

TeamFordCarshow017.jpg

unbelievable what a nice camera can do. the pix the other person took are so clear. what class did u get first place in ryan?

Mine is nice too, I just didnt have it on the right setting is all,lol

I entered in the Tuner class.

cool. didn't mean ur camera sucked. urs were ok too ;)haha! good job on bringing home the trophy. nice accumulation too.

Thanks brother, and with getting 1st I got a free royal purple oil change too. lol too bad this car wont need it for a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile,lol plus I use mobile 1, so the Buick will get the rp oil

Thanks brother, and with getting 1st I got a free royal purple oil change too. lol too bad this car wont need it for a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile,lol plus I use mobile 1, so the Buick will get the rp oil

good to see u're keeping urs in mint shape. mine is kicking butt & taking names:cool:!!! unfortunately, the scars of battle are showin up:(. i'll be making a thread real soon on the spring cleaning i'm doing to her:).

good to see u're keeping urs in mint shape. mine is kicking butt & taking names:cool:!!! unfortunately, the scars of battle are showin up:(. i'll be making a thread real soon on the spring cleaning i'm doing to her:).

Yes I keep it pristine, I never drive with the mirko on and keep it covered at all times when its parked.

You'd have batt. life if you didn't shoot your own car so much. Hahaha

Yeah well when it looks that good I cant help myself:cool:

I think it's time to ditch the Koni improved badges and maybe get some smoked marker lights instead.

I made a post in the other thread but I was terribly late. I got there just in time to walk everyone to their cars w/ their trophies. I Finally met SicSE, then I went home.
I didn't get many pics of anything other than the hottest car there!
102_3916.jpg

102_3917.jpg

I caught Ryan's, & Jeremy's car in the background of this pic, accidentally ;) .

102_3919.jpg

Back