• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Happy Holidays

BrApple

No Life But CEG
since it is starting to grow pretty close to christmas I wanted to wish everyone a happy, safe and enjoyable holiday season. May you enjoy what ever you do this holiday season and stay safe for next year and the spring meet and Spring Zing etc!

:laugh:

woot! Happy Holidays!

I dunno what it is but Christmas just feels like it's only a day away, and has felt like that for me since Thanksgiving.
Probably why I rushed to get my shopping done so fast.
Once we get our tree decorated, I plan on wrapping the gifts and putting them under there to get them out of my way.

Anyone have any big plans?

sleep?

we have the tree up and some decorations.
jess did all her shopping and i havent started yet!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Happy Holidays to you NE'ers too from the pimp in the orange vest!
standard.jpg

Last edited:
Jesus, Todd... that's the best Marty McFly impersonation I've seen on the forums. ;)

Happy holidays, everybody! Robin and I are going to be running around like maniacs for three days between our family gatherings!

Happy Holidays.

For most you it Christmas, but for the few that is isn't Happy Chanukah and Kwanzaa.

So far, Chanukah is goin pretty good, its funny, that all of us are home when it starts, both my brother and I got out for break on friday.

My dad loved his new toolset, a little cliche, but this time he asked for it and we already used it. All of his other bits and drivers were old and obsolete so we bought him a 120 piece craftsman set. Wicked good.
We installed a spoiler on my bros car and installed my underglow, which i will have pics up soon.

Hope all is well with you guys and have a safe and fun holiday!!

Dan

Nice presents!

I already got my big Christmas present a few months ago - my parents bought me a solid maple kitchen set. Draw-leaf table, table pad, six chairs and half-hutch, built in the 1940s and matches the era of my new apartment. Was cheap so we weren't expecting much till we saw in person how nice it was. Previous owners refinished it with a honey stain and converted the table to drop-leaf since it warped over the years and the leaves weren't fitting properly. We re-converted it to draw-leaf (aka drawer-leaf) and my mom put a few coats of polyurethane on it. Has natural weathering, some weird wear spots and a history that only old furniture can provide ... perfect.

well my holidays are taking a big turn ... I have to go to Florida for work for the rest of the week .... not that I mind going but I don't want to go right now at this time of the year ... hell I am really not going to have time to get christmas gifts this year ...

I just got back from florida a few weeks ago and it was the best thing I could have ever done. Of course, I spent the whole time drinking mamosas and pina coladas so it's not quite the same as a work trip :cool:

Hey dairdevyld weren't you at the uconn show last year? I remember cuz in your ccsu thing it says 3" exhaust and when you told me and brapple, we were like :eek:

Sounded mean though!

Back