• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pic request: SF SVT w/ window deflectors

I think there was a photo posted along time ago. needless to say it didn't look good at all.

as for how flexable they are you should be able to use flexible paint that is used on bumpers. however again they don't look good painted.

if you want a set get the ventshade ones as they mount in the window channel and are alot cleaner looking. plus with tint that do blend in more.

Someone on here has done it, unfortunately I cannot find the pic. I've been wanting to do this with mine. I have the vent shades just not painted yet.

Hey Cody,

Sherif had them on his SF SVT and it did not look good at all. They were also paint matched (the paint held up well by the way)! We took them off and destroyed them!!! LOL really it was that bad!

I will search around for some pictures for you!

- amyn

post pics so this fellow can see how and what they look like on your car, hehe. :cool:

post pics so this fellow can see how and what they look like on your car, hehe. :cool:

Damn you!!

You beat me to it! This thread as me curious as to what they actually look like on a SF now, I'm sure I've seen it before, but can't picture it for some reason.

I did see it one time...

But honestly the only way I can picture the car looking decent with them on is that you put light tints on a lowered car and either painted E1's or FSVT rims and with a spoiler.

oh well...

I did see it one time...

But honestly the only way I can picture the car looking decent with them on is that you put light tints on a lowered car and either painted E1's or FSVT rims and with a spoiler.

oh well...

if i bought them i might just leave them as is, cause they would be pretty closely match the color of my wheels. so i think it might look pretty neat.

come on. somebody has to have picture, either painted or not post em up!

Back