• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

We need a meet in Georgia...

We can start with the S/C Contour, then to the S/C Cougar, and then Ryan's Silver Surfer, and then we can finish with my dad's Terminator.......this should be fun!!!

We can start with the S/C Contour, then to the S/C Cougar, and then Ryan's Silver Surfer, and then we can finish with my dad's Terminator.......this should be fun!!!

or we could 1-S/C CSVT 2-S/C Cougar 3-Ryan's Turd 4- Your dads Termi 5- my dads termi and then we can all get on the interstate and ...

or we could 1-S/C CSVT 2-S/C Cougar 3-Ryan's Turd 4- Your dads Termi 5- my dads termi and then we can all get on the interstate and ...

I guess I need to get on getting my car back together and ready to roll.

Why do I feel like someone's going to get arrested.... :cool:

I doubt we will get to race, but will still have lots of fun. I have been wanting to push Vader to see what it is capable of. I have already won one race in it thanks to torque, displacment, and lack of slippage!!!

i knew it. i cant do anything with out someone looking over my shoulder :laugh::laugh:

(svttour im just yanking your chain)

Back