• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Problems with Tousley Ford

Last edited:
Hahahaha Don't tell me you tried to get Trousley at Jenkins place!!!!

Thats alright Matt, It's not as bad as Kevin telling us he's going to order Stazi mesh from Elky when he had the SE...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

that reminds me, I need to get some elky mesh from stazi :troutslap:

I would also say to just ask for Steve. I had no problem when I ordered my Torsen and bearings last month. I ordered new HL's at the beginning of this month and they sent me 2 of the drivers side! They also sent me the wrong dipstick for the SE even though I gave them the part number. :crazy: They told me to send them both back and they sent me a new HL and refunded me the cost for the HL and the dipstick :cool:

I'm freakin lost!!!

Yup, Its all my fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did email Tously Ford. With no reply. Guess I had to call.

Stored phone numbers in my phone under "SVT Ford parts" assuming that it was Tously Ford. Guess not got excited. :troutslap:

I hope I didnt order a Torsen for some sort of farm equipment. :shocked:

Todd, whats up! You were suppose to catch that! (blaming every thing on Todd makes me feel better):laugh:

I'm freakin lost!!!

Yup, Its all my fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did email Tously Ford. With no reply. Guess I had to call.

Stored phone numbers in my phone under "SVT Ford parts" assuming that it was Tously Ford. Guess not got excited. :troutslap:

I hope I didnt order a Torsen for some sort of farm equipment. :shocked:

Todd, whats up! You were suppose to catch that! (blaming every thing on Todd makes me feel better):laugh:

Don't worry, Bill Reed got you the right stuff, he knows his stuff. Team Ford will frequently get you stuff just as cheap as Tousley.

Dealt with Steeve last week. He stood on his word, gave me my quotes on time, returned all my calls on time. Shipped out the items on time.

On the other hand, tried to get a hold of someone from Team Ford, took me 2 weeks to realize no one was going to return my calls for the quotes, and keep their promisses about sending the parts on time. :rolleyes:

Dealt with Steeve last week. He stood on his word, gave me my quotes on time, returned all my calls on time. Shipped out the items on time.

On the other hand, tried to get a hold of someone from Team Ford, took me 2 weeks to realize no one was going to return my calls for the quotes, and keep their promisses about sending the parts on time. :rolleyes:

Dont know what to tell you but I got the Torsen in a couple of days after ordering it from Team Ford and I'm in Chicago!

Yea Steve and I are on a first name basis. I've setup a number of group buys with him, including the one for the Ford Racing short shifter for the MTX75 if you guys remember. Not to mention a wiring harness GB as someone above mentioned buying.

I've spent well over $5k at Tousley Ford through Steve over the years, great people, great parts, and no problems.

Too bad i've been calling steve all week (everyday at least twice). And i was put on hold each time or that he would call me back.:rolleyes:

Well he lost my buisness :nonono:

Back