• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Car is Gone!!!

BigBEN

Hard-core CEG'er
SOLD....GONE!!!
DSC01542.jpg

NEW RIDE!!!
Engine Teaser...(Guess who's car this was and i will post a few more pics.)
DSC02014.jpg

Very nice Ben. It's a nice car worked on it couple times, if you want to sell me that catback I'll be on it like fat kid on cake.

So the real question is.. Who bought your old one?

Very nice Ben. It's a nice car worked on it couple times, if you want to sell me that catback I'll be on it like fat kid on cake.

So the real question is.. Who bought your old one?

The catback is staying with me :) i love it! AND, a guy from Indiana bought my car. He registered on the forums just so he could buy it. (he got the wheels too)

geez, making me look bad, lol . . . I didn't exactly have a lot of notice to even wash the car. I barely had time to grab all my work stuff out of it, lol. btw, make sure I didn't leave a CD in the HU, lol, and if I did, have your dad send it to me w/ the plate.

And yes, I am definately a full-fledged troll now. Who knows what will happen, maybe it won't be for too long.

geez, making me look bad, lol . . . I didn't exactly have a lot of notice to even wash the car. I barely had time to grab all my work stuff out of it, lol. btw, make sure I didn't leave a CD in the HU, lol, and if I did, have your dad send it to me w/ the plate.

And yes, I am definately a full-fledged troll now. Who knows what will happen, maybe it won't be for too long.

You did leave a Linkin Park CD in the HU...I do not know when he will be able to get it to ya...sorry. I just remembered about it and we already took all the other stuff off.

meh, I have crappy (and eclectic) taste in music, this is a well established fact.

to everyone else, Ben definately has his work cut out for him, there was a number of details on my car that were never quite finished that he will have to tidy up. Things like painting that coilpack bracket I made, and getting some proper custom plug wires made, and a bunch of other things, plus he's got some grand plans of his own for the car. And I will say that I definately approve of his plans, and I trust he will take care of the car properly. Otherwise, I'd have never sold it to him, and especially not at the price I sold it to him for either (btw Ben, let's keep that price between us, and the few other friends of ours that already know).

No offense to any of the parties involved, but why did you get rid of such a clean CSVT to buy Rara's ride:confused:

LOL, you're questioning his decision based solely on the time difference between the most recent wash and the pictures taken of both cars?

congrats ben. Now i won't have rara asking me to help with stuff on his car.

I don't think you've ever touched anything on my car, lol. You've been there while I've been working on it with other people, but I can't remember a single thing you ever did on it, lol. Pudmunkie has probably helped more on that car than anyone else, but Pete does deserve an honorable mention for kicking off the big project, and for helping to take it apart when it started, and then Beans helped a bit last fall when I got it ready for winter DD use. I seem to recall todras working on the motor while it was out and on the stand, and injuring himself within 5 minutes. kcobra also came over a couple times as well to lend a hand. And Steeda did a bit of the wiring on the car as well (he rewired the old HU, and did the original battery relocation wiring, though, all of it had to be redone later for a couple reasons, lol).

Back