• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

No movement-nightmare

No, it is the right part. I compared them befor i put the new one inand it was the some thing. I am going to stick a tv scope in the hole tommorow and make sure it is nothing else. I just want to make sure befor I have to tear the whole thing down again.

V6 left, 4 cyl right
standard.jpg

Interesting... I'd be checking you slave cylinder to see if that is why it blew out....

All back together and moving under its own power! What a beautiful thing! I am hoping that I dont have to do that again for a while. We got pretty good at pulling everything though, all together out and in we were around 6 hours, not bad.

FUN TO DRIVE, I HAVE MISSED MY SVT, I remember why i bought it in the first place!

All back together and moving under its own power! What a beautiful thing! I am hoping that I dont have to do that again for a while. We got pretty good at pulling everything though, all together out and in we were around 6 hours, not bad.

FUN TO DRIVE, I HAVE MISSED MY SVT, I remember why i bought it in the first place!

Congrats... glad to hear it.

Back