• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Show and BBQ In niagara

I should be there too.. Shawn you're coming to Burlington after to party, just thought I would warn you in advance :D.

Aaorn

I should be there too.. Shawn you're coming to Burlington after to party, just thought I would warn you in advance :D.

Aaorn

good deal :cool: i guess i'll be spending the night whether you like it or not!

Last edited:
Id go but its a little bit of a far drive for me and Charity :( sorry guys ill have to sit this one out.

if all goes to plan and my svt is back running in a couple of weeks, then I'll most likely be in... (hopefully :cool:)

I think I'll be free to bring the fofo along, just gotta do some little mods/a bit of work until its ready for shows this year :D

Sean

edit: link doesnt work anymore

I think I'll be free to bring the fofo along, just gotta do some little mods/a bit of work until its ready for shows this year :D

Sean

edit: link doesnt work anymore

Wait a minute you are actually going to make it out :shocked:? I do look forward to seeing the Focus though :).

Aaron

Wait a minute you are actually going to make it out :shocked:? I do look forward to seeing the Focus though :).

Aaron

Haha funny guy :laugh: YES, i'll make it out to alot of shows this year, last year I was always working at my old job or it was last minute things screwing me up, but if I plan ahead and gurantee it now (take the day off) then I can say yes, I shall be there lol, look forward to seeing the 3L finally also! Although you sold my fav rims :(

Back