• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2010 Mustang GT Convertible

SVThopeful

CEG'er
Some pictures of Ford Racing's 2010 GT Convertible.

The car has the Ford Racing 400hp Super Pack, Handling Pack, Blue Valve Covers, and Exhaust

IMG_4724-1.jpg

IMG_4728.jpg

IMG_4729.jpg

IMG_4726.jpg

IMG_4732.jpg

IMG_4734.jpg

IMG_4733.jpg

IMG_4735.jpg

IMG_4737.jpg

IMG_4741.jpg

wow, so much better looking than the 05 IMHO. Its up in the air of a used one of those or a used new SHO in a few years for me.

That engine bay looks great. The blue valve covers isn't very appealing; is that part of the Ford Racing package or just some add-on? Nice pictures, btw.

I can stomach the plastic cladding on the lower portions of the car, but the one thing that irritates me on the rear is the shape of the area the license plate goes.

uhhh, 64-74-84-94-04-14 makes 50 years, so 2014 will in fact be the 50th anniversary edition. This is also why the 04 had a 40th anniversary edition.

Why stuff 400 horses into a convertible? Don't you lose a good bit of the body rigidity when you remove the solid roof?

FunInNorthDakota said:
im still saving my pennies for a 2014 mustang. 50th anniversary goodness.

refixed

I didnt know that you could have a 60th anniversary 10 years before a car is 60 years old. subtract 2014 from 1964. Mustang production started for the 1964 model year.

lol just giving you crap though, easy mistake to make.

Why stuff 400 horses into a convertible? Don't you lose a good bit of the body rigidity when you remove the solid roof?

you do... but there is still quite a bit of rigidity to a mustang, it aint exactly a wet noodle once you take the roof off.

refixed

I didnt know that you could have a 60th anniversary 10 years before a car is 60 years old. subtract 2014 from 1964. Mustang production started for the 1964 model year.

lol just giving you crap though, easy mistake to make.

Haha- please excuse my late-night drunk posts! I'd better double-check my phone for drunken texts, now that I think about it!

Haha- please excuse my late-night drunk posts! I'd better double-check my phone for drunken texts, now that I think about it!

yeah I know the feeling. one should not drink and post, or drink and use a cell phone. I have woken up with some girls I would have been happy to avoid for the rest of my life because I didnt follow that rule.

New body style really grew on me, the rear looks much better in person also.
so will the 400hp engine be an option for the normal mustang?
The Super Pack is the Ford Racing Whipple supercharger than can be dealer installed and keep full warranty.
meh. i believe the 03/04 cobra was only a couple hundred pounds heavier than the coupe.
Cobra was about 200# heavier than a GT, due to IRS, supercharger and components.
-J

Back