• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Slow gay car and crappy pics beware

RawBurt

Hard-core CEG'er
With winter coming to an end, I finally broke down and put the summer wheels back on. Im sure it'll snow again, but whatever. Here are the crappy pics...

101_0109.jpg

101_0110.jpg

101_0111.jpg

101_0112.jpg

Weak and dirty engine bay
101_0114.jpg

Come a little faster summer!!

101_0108.jpg

LOL, im sure I will gain more then 15 hp in order to beat you with cams, 1000cc injectors, walbro pump, and e85. I'll be sure to post dyno sheets after it gets tuned by ams. I already know what to expect, i aint skurd lol

Edit: I cant beat you with the optima alone! You know what, you just gave me some serious motivation to swing by sz this year : )

wow! thats cool. didnt know it was that easy to switch and still get the performance numbers... with tuning of course.

Injectors, pump and tune is all it takes basically

There are countless evos over on evo forums putting down 400whp all day long with the same mods im going to get tuned for :cool:

I'm going to be honest right now... rims suck, i4 sucks, color sucks... overall the whole car sucks... Your old csvt on the other hand, that thing looks SICK!

Injectors, pump and tune is all it takes basically

There are countless evos over on evo forums putting down 400whp all day long with the same mods im going to get tuned for :cool:

can you still run regular gas too?

now that i think about it, i can't think of one place around here you can buy e85...

I'm going to be honest right now... rims suck, i4 sucks, color sucks... overall the whole car sucks... Your old csvt on the other hand, that thing looks SICK!

as much as I hate to say it, I agree with barge, a buddy of mine has a evo 9 and I really don't like them they look way to cheap like fast and furious style.

its ok........... but around here it kinda blends in with the typical ricer dunkin donuts car clubs i see all the time...thats why i gots me a contour alot of people dont even know what it is

lol thanks

It's not massive. There is a big guard around the opening in the bumper...

Yup the is an exhaust heat shield.

can you still run regular gas too?

now that i think about it, i can't think of one place around here you can buy e85...

I'm going to get it tuned for e85 and 93. That way if I ever go on a trip or something, I can switch to the 93 map, and not have to worry about availability of e85. I have an e85 station 5 minutes from my house. One by my work and one on my way to school. So im all set for daily commuting.

When you headed up there to AMS oh yee bag o' gh3yness?

It'll be some time in april, I was definetely going to contact you hector and kevin to get together : )

lol @ rons and backseats comments.

Back