• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT Contour R??

So I was thinking of making my 99 CSVT resemble a 2000 Cobra R. Was thinking of using a front splitter like this, using Harry's pic, hope you dont mind
161549854.jpg

Ford20Mustang20Cobra20R.jpg

Also the 17" SVT Focus wheels, and cut down a cobra R spolier to make it fit the contour. Only thing I would need is a Hood, anyone seen any hoods that are the cobra R style?

this is a joke right?

hahaha

You're talking about Fords, of course its a joke. :laugh:

But really, goodluck with that. Show us pics if you suceed. Maybe you could work in mustang headlights too, since they are already similar in shape.

is it just me or is the only resemblance I see is the bottom inch of the front bumper?

Anyways, good luck with whatever you do with your contour, remember to post pics.

is it just me or is the only resemblance I see is the bottom inch of the front bumper?

Anyways, good luck with whatever you do with your contour, remember to post pics.

Yeah the bottom inch is the thing I think makes it cobra r like. Im not trying to make peple say "is that a cobra r?" you know, just similar.

I think the Mistique grill looks more like a mustang then the contour oval, just paint it all flat black and it will look legit.

2000_Mercury_Mystique_gba12_052707175824.jpg

Wow, thanks for adding that. like the pic two posts above didnt show that or anything. lmao

hahahahaha

someone needs to make an "aliasjerk fail" motivational poster that we can post every time he says something like this.

Wow, thanks for adding that. like the pic two posts above didnt show that or anything. lmao

You're welcome. I'm glad you noticed that nobody else had posted a Mistique yet, and that I was the first one. Your right, the guy two posts above didn't post a Mistique, what a jerk. L-M-A-O!!!!!!!!

GOD! thats an ugly mustang. to the OP: go ahead with the project. i think it'd look good. be sure to chop the vertical length of the spoiler down. it'd look too ricey on a contour.

My plan is deffinitly to chop it down vertically and depending on how it sits possibly take a few inches out of its width as well. The wing being way ricey is a worry of mine, I wasnt too huge on the 2k Cobra R for that when it came out but it grew on me

Back