• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

photoshop request

montrese04

Veteran CEG'er
i tried downloading photoshop but it didnt work. so i'm asking if somone out there could help.

could you make the hightowers bronze and put those wheels on the following pictures.

n30315915_33394239_2723.jpg

n30315915_33340492_3217.jpg

KONIG_NEXT_BRZ_2_W.jpg

thanks i will give it a try. Because i did not now photoshop was something that was not totally for free. I thought my computer was just retarted and couldn't download it for some reason. Wasnt trying to take software i didnt pay for.

i'm confused too BK. Are you saying you made a photoshop. because if so it never showed up if you direct linked it or you never put the link down for us to see.

Or did I actually make it to someones ignore list????

I honestly didnt even know you could ignore people on here aside from just not reading their posts. Never really felt the need to do it, not to hard just to skip a post.

:edit nevermind, found it in the control panel, guess I never paid attention to it before.

After looking at the pics, I think the lights look a but more copper, but you get the idea.

Don't do the lights, but those rims look really nice imo.
Gave that POS car in the pictures a whole new life and reason to live,,,

Last edited:
Yeah, it's your car. You could go ahead and hightower it with pink paint if you damn well pleased. Just because people on here wouldn't like it doesn't mean you can't do it.

Back