• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My New Ford

Purchased a 95 v6 Mustang yesterday. I has 103,1XXmiles and runs strong. The interior looks like it is brand new still. The I am the 2nd owner. This car is bone stock and was meticulously maintained.
Purchased for $2,300.
These are all crappy cell pictures, will take some with good camera tomorrow.
stang.jpg

frntstang.jpg

sidestang.jpg

rearstang.jpg

I am excited to start customizing it! Tint and exhaust first!:laugh:

baby!!!! glad to see you back on here :)

needs some new headlights. i picked up some eagle eye headlights on ebay for mine. they look and fit great. they were around $50 shipped for both iirc

just get new ones. i wetsanded and polished my old ones for a good two hours. didnt turn out anywhere close to the new ones i bought

I never remember the SN95 stangs, if you got the V6, it comes with fog lamps? for that time I only though the GT and cobras had fog lamps?

I'm going to be honest right now... rims suck, v6 sucks, color sucks... overall the whole car sucks... Your old csvt on the other hand, that thing looks SICK!

I'm going to be honest right now... rims suck, v6 sucks, color sucks... overall the whole car sucks... Your old csvt on the other hand, that thing looks SICK!

While I may agree with this sentiment, and also that this is the ugliest body style Mustang created...

...for $2300, that is AWESOME.

Back