• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Post up your stuff your bringing to SZ to sell

Looking for a Pre 98 MTX center console with single large cup holder. Prefer Atlantis Blue, but since it's being painted I suppose any will do. Anyone got one they will part with?

I plan on showing up at Gingerman only. I can bring a stock V-6 Cat and "Y" pipe I took off of my '00' Contour. Anyone needs either one let me know.

Free stuff

Free stuff

I've got a bunch of water bottles and little lunch coolers from an event at work I may bring. I just want them gone, but would rather not send them to the landfill.

WTB: ('99) SVT OEM driver side door speaker in excellent working condition

Mine is blown and I'd like to replace it with a working one if someone could hook me up and bring one to SZ!

Thanks buddy. I'll probably be hangin' out with LUCA so I'm sure we'll meet up. :)

Just LMK what you'd want for them.

Damn Aaron, I knew there was something else I forgot to bring to the last meet. The speaker is sitting here with the other items I am bringing.

I am gonna bring something very special for sale for the ladies......MY BODY ,I know I know I will have to take #'s and line all the lovely ladies up but hey its what you all deserve.:laugh::laugh:

anyways...

may have a voodoo shift knob for sale and a ebay short throw shifter if they haven't sold by spring zing.

Back