• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

RANT! Worst team in the history of the world!

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
I know this isn't breaking news to anyone but THE LIONS SUCK:mad: Todays game had the "Viqueens" trying to give the game away after getting a 20 point lead, but what happens...Joey Kitna happnens! Take the #3 and place it in the mirror and what do you get, #8, Kitna!!! The worse part of it is this, he's the QB next year according to Coach Marrinelli-Morningweg-Marricucci or whatever we're calling them today, whats the difference. Here's some stats to chew on for everyone...

FACT...23-70 under Matt Millen
FACT...FIVE road wins in the past 6 season
FACT...worse team in the NFL in the past 6 season and this is the same league that has the Cardinals, the Browns and the Texans!

"We're building something good here", now we've got "Way forward" and "Bold Moves". I've got a "Bold Move", move the damn team to LA and give us an expansion team and move them into the Silverdome because its just sitting there looking like its ugly self and wasting away. I watched todays game purely for a laugh and atleast the Lions didn't let me down there, thank God:rolleyes:

ford needs to sell the team... it's obvious that he doesn't have the time to dedicate to them (not that i blame him... he has much, much bigger concerns). the problem isn't kitna... it's the organization. i don't care who you plug in at QB, they will eventually fail. the sooner millen is gone, the better.

Roger it's the same old $hit....

Next year.... LMAO they will never learn.

Only way $hit will change is if people stop going to the games.

Of course that will never happen, people just love football too much.

I went to the vikings game today , and what you couldnt see, was all the chaos in section 131-134. there were a couple guys with paper bags over their head that said fire me with a picture of millen. once these guys stood up the crowd went wild and started chanting fire millen. then once the security took the guys bags more sarted poping up and . also a guy sitting right infront of me had a picture of some guy i dont think it was millen , but any way it sad "hey millen" with the guy holding up his middle finger. Was i found odd was that they never once showed it on the screen. like a cover up.

Yeah... that's a good idea.

Let's spend a bunch of money and sell out a game and then do stupid protests... we sure got 'em.. Oh wait.. you still paid for your ticket so big whoop.

If they want to make a statement sit at home and watch another team play.

Im just happy the packers won today, especially after being shutout twice this season.

Don't worry Jim, I'm sure Favre will contiue his dominance of the Lions and finish his career NEVER losing to them at home:eek:

The last home game is Christmas Eve, so it should be VERY easy for everyone to either not show up at all or get up and leave in masses at the half. If you need an even better reason to leave at halftime go to Cheli's Chili Bar downtown and check out a certain caramel-colored waitress that works there with curly hair, well worth the trip TRUST ME:drool:

Not sure if your aware of this roger but Harrington seems to be doing pretty well in Miami. Hmmmm

Oh woe is us. Our quaterback has a low rating. throws interceptions, our defense can't stop the run, and; oh wait we're 11-2, never mind.

GO BEARS!

Last edited:
Oh woe is us. Our quaterback has a low rating. throws interceptions, our defense can't stop the run, and; oh wait we're 11-2, never mind.

GO BEARS!

take a hike tool.

If we gave a **** about chicago, we would start a chicago bears thread retard.

Back on topic. Harrington and garcie are both doing well on seperate teams. I still watch them on sundays, but i also grill att eh same time. Only cause it's not worth watching for 2 hours a team losing. I get too angry.

Don't worry Jim, I'm sure Favre will contiue his dominance of the Lions and finish his career NEVER losing to them at home:eek:

The last home game is Christmas Eve, so it should be VERY easy for everyone to either not show up at all or get up and leave in masses at the half. If you need an even better reason to leave at halftime go to Cheli's Chili Bar downtown and check out a certain caramel-colored waitress that works there with curly hair, well worth the trip TRUST ME:drool:

Just stay away from my cousin if you're at Cheli's!! :mad: Luckily you didn't describe her! :laugh:

Haha, she is about 5'8" with straight blonde hair. Her name is Jody. I can't believe the tips those girls make at that place...She worked WS Game 1 & 2 and made $1,100 in those 2 days in tips!

She was the one who drove the "chopped top Cavalier" that I posted about a while back.

Just don't go there and creep her out like I know you guys do! :laugh:

take a hike tool.

If we gave a **** about chicago, we would start a chicago bears thread retard.

Back on topic. Harrington and garcie are both doing well on seperate teams. I still watch them on sundays, but i also grill att eh same time. Only cause it's not worth watching for 2 hours a team losing. I get too angry.
DA BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Haha, she is about 5'8" with straight blonde hair. Her name is Jody. I can't believe the tips those girls make at that place...She worked WS Game 1 & 2 and made $1,100 in those 2 days in tips!

She was the one who drove the "chopped top Cavalier" that I posted about a while back.

Just don't go there and creep her out like I know you guys do! :laugh:

I think she was actually there that day and worked in the same section as the caramel Godess, nice, but compared to this girl, unbelievable:drool:

Uh, back on topic...

Uh, back on topic...

Lions logic here...stay in games you have no business in (Pats), so with that thinking, they may have a chance:shrug: but then again, the Lions haven't won there since George H.W. Bush was president:nonono:

How about this off season move

How about this off season move

"Big Baby" for Clinton Portis:shrug:

IMO, without an O-line, what's the point:shrug:

"Bold Moves", they happen everyday...except to the Lions:nonono:

Back