• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The E0 from jason (bishop)

turbo_fox

Veteran CEG'er
I just wanted to thank jason again for the good deal on the 98. By the way, do you need your speedpass back? I figure i would post some pics to show it has gone to a good home. it would have been perfect for pics except i lost a center cap on Friday. Oh well, here goes:
dsc00201mediummb6.jpg

dsc00200mediumkv4.jpg

dsc00199mediumfp7.jpg

dsc00198mediummy1.jpg

dsc00197mediumpf0.jpg

Plus a pic of both SVT's for good measure.
dsc00214mediumab9.jpg

I have one on a busted E0 rim if you want it but the SVT center logo was painted T-Red. I was going to use the rim as a hose reel but I don't have room for it.

Jeff, she looks great! I hope she's treating you well!

Let me know a good time, and I'll come to you to pick up the speedpass- it's only fair!

I've got a much better work schedule now, so, any night after 5pm, and I can get out towards that way.

- J

sweet!! i scored a rim!!!
hehe

goons, i havent forgot about you, i just havent had the time to play with the hearse so i can move it.

Jeff, she looks great! I hope she's treating you well!

Let me know a good time, and I'll come to you to pick up the speedpass- it's only fair!

I've got a much better work schedule now, so, any night after 5pm, and I can get out towards that way.

- J

i get home from work every night by 6:30. any night is good for me now that grad school is on winter break.

ryan, let me know how you wanna run this. bry said maybe he could pick it up after work or whatever.

Yeah, I end my day in Worcester Center around 3:30pm but thats flexible and home in Auburn by 4:00pm. I could drop it off with Brian at some point. Or your welcome to stop by the house too.

Goonz I missed that you need one too. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for another one. Oh and Elky, this rim has a gash out of the inner bead from piece of cast iron I ran over a few years back. It is in no way useable, but it could make a decent hose reel.

thats what i was thinking.
i have been looking for a cool wheel to use for a while now.
just didnt want to go with a boring steel wheel.
this will be perfect!
too bad this didnt come up last week.
Jeff could have gotten the rim and cap from you and brought the rim to me this past weekend!
oh well, i will get it eventually
hehe

Yeah, I end my day in Worcester Center around 3:30pm but thats flexible and home in Auburn by 4:00pm. I could drop it off with Brian at some point. Or your welcome to stop by the house too.

Goonz I missed that you need one too. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for another one. Oh and Elky, this rim has a gash out of the inner bead from piece of cast iron I ran over a few years back. It is in no way useable, but it could make a decent hose reel.

i dont make it back to worcester until 6:30, but bry is at harr till 6:00. i do drive through aburn coming home, so i could always pick it up after work too. whatever is easiest for you.

Back