• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

strange pic request......

Is this what you're looking for?

DSC01330.jpg

DSC01329.jpg

DSC01328.jpg

http://www.cafepress.com/fordcontour

thanks dude. i got my first tattoo today i was thinking when i do a half sleeve i might have a contour in there racing a muscle car or t bucket style car in the background of the pinup girl i plan on gettin. lol. a tribute to a pain in my a$$ i guess. but i have made so many friends and such from the stupid car that i guess its worth a lifetime of ink for. maybe!

thanks dude. i got my first tattoo today i was thinking when i do a half sleeve i might have a contour in there racing a muscle car or t bucket style car in the background of the pinup girl i plan on gettin. lol. a tribute to a pain in my a$$ i guess. but i have made so many friends and such from the stupid car that i guess its worth a lifetime of ink for. maybe!

I think it would be cool, but most on here will just laugh.

i dunno if i can handle getting another tattoo. i'm so skinny, and my first one was on the center of my back. basically the worst or second worst spot to get a tattoo i guess. and yeah, i just hate all car tattoos, but i'm gonna own contours forever even if they are just rotting in the back 40', i'll have them. i'm about to buy my second one this summer. a 98 EO T-red, soon as my buddy buys his new car :D

Back