• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone have any high res pics of my car?

This is a good way to get your own car whored by other people! I am about to make a thread just like this!!!

LOL, Love your car!

- amyn

I looked through my SZ pics but I don't seem to have any close ups of your car. Mostly just pics of it grouped with everyone else's.
sorry

This is a good way to get your own car whored by other people! I am about to make a thread just like this!!!

LOL, Love your car!

- amyn

LOL But your car is awesome though. My car doesnt really look like this anymore. Come to SZ and you will see.

Dang it, I skip this thread for a couple days, and I miss a shot to call Aaron a white guy!!!!! argh. What's worse is the Mexirean beat me to the bad joke :(

btw, Bill, I forgot how good your car looked, it's been a long time since I've really looked at it. oh, and I still need to get back to you on the toys that go boom . . . I haven't looked all the stuff up yet.

Dang it, I skip this thread for a couple days, and I miss a shot to call Aaron a white guy!!!!! argh. What's worse is the Mexirean beat me to the bad joke :(

btw, Bill, I forgot how good your car looked, it's been a long time since I've really looked at it. oh, and I still need to get back to you on the toys that go boom . . . I haven't looked all the stuff up yet.

HAHA Brian, my car doesnt look like this anymore though :( A few things have changed.
And I like things that go Boom boom, my girl owes me one for my b-day.

Back