• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

turbo tour pics

myconsvt

CEG'er
well i was wondering if anyone out there could post pics of there turbo tours, mainly engine shots. and also if you all could help me out with were you got the piping, intercooler and accesories

made it...

1st set-up junkyard set-up (Supra turbo ct-26 and Saab 900 air/air intercooler)
car_pics_056.jpg

and current set-up below...beast....soon to have much larger turbo!!!

Attachments

• turbo 001.jpg
    turbo 001.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 0
sweet thanks for posting. how did you run your turbo on your y-pipe. thats the main thing im trying to figure out for my turbo ( i wont be affended if you dont share your y-pipe design i know some people do not like to share), evo turbo and 2002 3.0

On the first...I had my exhaust hack the front bank manifold and turn it towards the drivers side.

Now I have MSDS headers and did the same with front bank (it's actually easier to do with the headers)...then I routed a pipe from the rear bank to join to the front that goes under the tranny.

The downpipe goes down and runs around the front of the engine where the old front bank manifold went.

no...if you search the old forums for the rumor'd force fab or ITS kit...I followed the same routing.

In the next month or so I will have my car up on stands again, so I might be able to get some pics then.

if i read everything....someone informed me it was a 96, def like the setup, heard much about the car, but that's the first i saw pics

just out of curiousity, how well does the duratec take boost? i have owned a few dsm's and a turbo honda or two. never a boosted v6 though. what kind of hp numbers are realistic on totally stock internals provided you have good supporting mods and a good dyno tune?

Good supporting mods (tranny, LSD, etc) and a decent tune, on stock internals?

Higher than 350hp/325tq at the WHEELS and THEN SOME. (then some as I don't have a dyno SLIP so bleh.

Goonz, needs more Swazo pics that works.

And yes. Swazo had the BEST car ever. Everything about it was sexy, fast, engine bay was sexy, and the car was just DROOL.

Back