• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

random troll pics.

SVTRacer

Hard-core CEG'er
As most of you know my CSVT is out for a bit. so dad and i got to work on the V this weekend and got to put the wing on it finally.

before wing
Winginstallation010.jpg

the template and masking tape views
Winginstallation015.jpg

Winginstallation013.jpg

this is where mom begins to worry and flip out.
Winginstallation018.jpg

longer Drill bit
Winginstallation023.jpg

then the underside
Winginstallation027.jpg

Winginstallation028.jpg

putting the wing on
Winginstallation030.jpg

and all done

Winginstallation032.jpg

Winginstallation033.jpg

Last edited:
Never seen one like that before. Looks like a good install.

funny you say that. its the stock wing from the dealer. dad has a friend who sold his CTS-V and had a few un-used parts laying around. Cadillac dealer wants 400 bucks for the wing in primered paint. we got this one for almost 1/3 of that price and its was already painted.

Can I borrow that drill bit? I need to knock off a few bank vaults. :laugh:

Looks good with the wing on it!

When i saw you were putting a wing on, i was like..oh god, another obnoxious wing that goes halfway up the back window..but that actually looks good!

Find one for my tour ;)

Love the CTS-V!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

Looks great but I dont know if I could have drilled into the car. I would of needed someone else to do it!:help:

Screw the wing (looks good), there is no snow!!!

Its Delaware. back in late January, we got ALMOST a FULL 2 inches and they called off school and by 9 am(which would have been the 2 hr delay timing). all the snow was gone and i was outside skateboarding. :crazy:

we havent had any real bad ice/snow.

Love the CTS-V!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

Looks great but I dont know if I could have drilled into the car. I would of needed someone else to do it!:help:

Thats what dad was for :) :D

Its Delaware. back in late January, we got ALMOST a FULL 2 inches and they called off school and by 9 am(which would have been the 2 hr delay timing). all the snow was gone and i was outside skateboarding. :crazy:

we havent had any real bad ice/snow.

Down in southern delaware we got 1/2 inch and that resulted in school cancellation. It was all gone by like 9 am as well. Not to mention they used half of the world's salt supply to cover route 1.

Spoiler looks good.

Back