• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

new 3.0

well i would but i kinda have been dieing to put a 3.0 in. i have had the turbo siting in my garage but i need some pipeing,intercooler and bov. (this is comin this winter)

well i would but i kinda have been dieing to put a 3.0 in. i have had the turbo siting in my garage but i need some pipeing,intercooler and bov. (this is comin this winter)

Nice buy man.... I just realized how close you live to me!!! I have never met you, but I live about 3 minutes away in New Hudson! Right near Pontiac Trail!

Reebs

Nice buy man.... I just realized how close you live to me!!! I have never met you, but I live about 3 minutes away in New Hudson! Right near Pontiac Trail!

Reebs

oh yeah you have probably past my house on your way to the brighton area, my car is always in the driveway in the winter black svt with blacked out tails. i live right between kensington and kent lake, on silver lake rd.

man even i can afford that motor lol. just putting it in is the prob for me money wise lol. good find! and good luck

Back