• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Real Street Drags- Union Grove, WI

Nophix

CEG'er
Anyone on the site go to Real Street Drags? First event is April 24th this year. Some serious grudge racing should be going on.

For anyone not familiar, RSD is street racing, taken to a sanctioned track. It's a lot of fun, and can get VERY entertaining, especially when the Chitown guys show up whining.

It's held 1 Friday a month throughout the season.

The schedule is posted at www.rsdforums.net

Just for the record, I'm not affiliated with RSD at all, other than being a regular participant. I'm just looking to see if some fellow CEG'ers will be going, and we can meet up.

I've been meaning to go to RSD for two years now but my cars haven't been ready. I will be attending and competing this year. Hopefully i can make some money pulling a hustle or two with the track car. :cool:

Don't underestimate the redheaded stepchild car jack queen. That car once roamed the streets....I had alot of fun in my neighborhood with an EVO many years ago. Everyone knows what I had done to that car the EVO was stock with a 3" full exhaust system. It was a hoot.

I hope the track whore lives soon. I'd love to be involved with its rebirth. I'm the one who brought it back from the grave in the first place.

I hope the track whore lives soon. I'd love to be involved with its rebirth. I'm the one who brought it back from the grave in the first place.

BLKOUT2 should be done late March early April. If all works out which means everything needed for the track car build is sitting in the shop ready to install.

If the schedule work out, All my current projects in the works will be done May/June. Then i'm starting on the next fun project with no real time line, just something to work on for fun, and i know you want a piece of that build Tony. :cool:

I've went to it twice last year in 08. first time competing. and actually have a video from it. its definately NOT a good day to go to just drive down the track. but its definately fun to watch if no one blows up or breaks. or all the idiots that get told to back the :censored::censored::censored::censored: up and they do. then 2 minutes later they are back almost standing in the track.

i post video of race i had

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxF0GZ2GYoM

Things should be a lot different this year. Rather than save the short staging for big money races and make the low-profile grudge racing go to test and tune long staging, the are letting all arranged races go short-stage.

I've been meaning to go to RSD for two years now but my cars haven't been ready. I will be attending and competing this year. Hopefully i can make some money pulling a hustle or two with the track car. :cool:

i'll show up a few times. last time i blew my car up (waterlocked er') the towtruck driver gave me a website and phone number to call about it. he apparently has a built up starion that runs low 11's or somethin like that. who knows.

There are a couple Conquest/Starion guys that run there. There is one red one to watch out for. He's a 4G63 swap running into the mid-10's, and the car looks stock.

Back