• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Domestic Violence!!! My SVT is all beat up!!

I'm glad your car is getting fixed, she'll be good as new in no time.
What was the damage total?

What an A-hole. Its guys like that that piss me off. Anyway, no one should ever mess with another persons car. Good thing you took care of him. Maybe he'll think about what hes doing next time.

Do tell. LOL! Sounds like a good story.

I'll let you in on it when the event is completed at the end of the month. Not gonna tip my hand just yet.

It WILL be nasty. Contractor father may get involved, but I'm fully prepared for that. Money is involved, violence is possible (please, yes!), but I will not instigate it.

Tomorrow is the day. Taking off from the office to take care of business.

<== (* Flexes *) I'm pumped as hell! Well, as pumped as a former athlete turned fat guy can be, anyway.

Also the only problem so far is that the car is only worth about 5,500 on kbb and since the damage is 2,630 i am hopping that my title doesn't get totalled!!!!

This is a little late, but in Washington your car would not have been totalled on the title. He is a little bit of information from the dol.wa.gov website.

Will I receive a rebuilt brand on the car?

If a Certificate of Ownership (title) is being reissued on the car, it may be branded as “WA REBUILT” if:
  • your vehicle is 5 years old or newer.
    OR
  • your vehicle meets the “market value threshold” criteria.
What is Market Value Threshold?

The vehicle meets the definition of the “market value threshold” if:
  • it is between 6 and 20 years of age.
  • it is a passenger vehicle, light-duty truck, or sport utility vehicle (SUV).<LI style="LIST-STYLE-TYPE: none">AND
  • it has a retail value of $6,790 or more prior to being destroyed, damaged, wrecked, or declared a total loss.

For those who were interested, mission accomplished. The turd is OUT and had no stomach for a fight. He couldn't even look me in the eye.

Like I said, he was a loser mamas boy - pretend tough guy. Now if the cowardly curr dares to come back or attempt revenge I have info that will make it easy to track him down & make his already miserable life a pure hell.

Back