• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Domestic Violence!!! My SVT is all beat up!!

Soo... Last night My Ex boyfriend drank WAY to much at a mutual friends place... when i showed up he started freaking out and yelling at me calling me every name in the book... He knew the names wouldn't hurt me so he decided to attack my car.. (he know that its my baby) Anywho.. $2,631.11 worth of damage later.... my poor car looks horrible!!! Both Passenger doors are all dented.. my hood is dented... windshield is smashed in multiple places.... huge dent in my drivers side rear quarter panel... SOOOOOOooooOOOooo ANGRY!!!! The worst part is that the body shop needs her for a week and a half... they can get her in on monday... but then christmas comes up and new years so if they don't fix her before christmas week than i will be out of a car for close to three weeks!!! AHHH...

DSC02524.jpg

DSC02555.jpg

DSC02561.jpg

DSC02542.jpg

DSC02547.jpg

I am so depressed... I miss her already!!

aww thats horrible. some kids used to put grass, eggs, and other stuff on my old car. wont say how or what but i did get them back and after i got my svt they stopped. lol. then some new kids put a tree branch on the svt. i was sure who it was but i had my ideas. then not long after there was mud all over the hood. then i knew who was doing it. i got them back in a amazing way and legal too but good luck with your car!

Last edited:
I got him back by putting him in jail.. haha... and a no contact order.... hmm.... i don't put up with crazy ish!!! Still very sad though:cry: !

What a loser!!!!:mad: :mad: Man, I don't know if I could be so calm. If he did that to my ride, he might turn up missing. At least you took the moral high road. Sorry to hear about your baby, at least she can be fixed. Hope you get her back before Christmas. Good luck, and no more crazy boyfriends.!!;) :laugh:

Wow, what a ****ing cockmongler. With all that aside though, at least he went after your car and not you. Hope she's back on the road ASAP though.

Wow!!! that is one crazy b/f....well ex b/f i hope. Thats why i quit dating, i won't have to worry about pissing a girl off and her beating the crap out of my 'other' girlfriend! (which im in mad love with)

Soo... Last night My Ex boyfriend drank WAY to much at a mutual friends place... when i showed up he started freaking out and yelling at me calling me every name in the book... He knew the names wouldn't hurt me so he decided to attack my car.. (he know that its my baby) Anywho.. $2,631.11 worth of damage later.... my poor car looks horrible!!! Both Passenger doors are all dented.. my hood is dented... windshield is smashed in multiple places.... huge dent in my drivers side rear quarter panel... SOOOOOOooooOOOooo ANGRY!!!! The worst part is that the body shop needs her for a week and a half... they can get her in on monday... but then christmas comes up and new years so if they don't fix her before christmas week than i will be out of a car for close to three weeks!!! AHHH...

I am so depressed... I miss her already!!

WHAT A CACK SUCKER!!!!! But like the person above said, at least it was the car and not you!! But still, that's alot of damage. I hope you dumped his butt!!!!!! Do you have to pay your insurance deductible, or are you making him pay for it????? Either way, I hope you get her back soon :)

Some people amaze me! As has been said, be glad he didn't go after you. Why didn't your friends lay him out before he did all that damage? Grrrr...

i knew i should have started my CEG hitman service!
maybe i could start now....

what a fugger he is, i hope he sits in jail for a while and no one posts his bail.
and i hope when he does get out he steps one foot over the restraining order distance and you put him right back in!

never hit a person in the car!

You might want to get a couple court certified copies of the restraining order, so you have extras to pass out to your local cops for when he gets bailed out or finishes his initial sentence. If you get stuck paying a deductible, you can have that included in restitution orders imposed by a sentencing judge, but he's probably only gonna have to pay chump change each month toward his restitution/fines/court costs, so that will likely be a slow recovery. The judge will likely also require him to get alcohol and anger evals and attend alky and anger classes, so this will end up costing him lots of money and time. And maybe he also gets a male friend to service if he's attractive in a jail jumpsuit.

Sorry to see any car in that kind of condition... I hope you will find someone who can stay within the limits... Better for your car to look like that rather then you though...

I'm very sorry to hear about this. I'd be devastated. I hope this guy gets what's coming to him.

Thank you all for your responces! my car is what saved me! see I was sitting in her when that F8Ck3r Attacked me.... I am very glad my car is beat up and not me... Its a scary thing to watch your windshield broken in at you while all you can do is sit there and scream!!! Well and call the cops. For those of you that said "hope you left him".. I haven't dating him for a few months.. and he will have to pay my dedutable.. but i have to pay it first and then farmers is gunna go after him... sooo not to bad.... Also the only problem so far is that the car is only worth about 5,500 on kbb and since the damage is 2,630 i am hopping that my title doesn't get totalled!!! that would make this a whole lot worse.... Dang nab it!

the car is only worth about 5,500 on kbb and since the damage is 2,630 i am hopping that my title doesn't get totalled!!! that would make this a whole lot worse.... Dang nab it!

Just buy it back from them if they total it. Repair it as necessary, and bingo you win!

I see, well...that does sort of pose a problem. Though, when a car is declared totaled, you can usually buy it back from them for dirt cheap.

Back