• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

free dennys

it may be something i like when i get older

Bingo. It suits us as somewhere in between a small and midsize community, and civilization's problems don't bother us. besides, I's sure there was fine print on that Denny's ad about "not valid in AK or HI" or somesuch.....

Boston rush hour traffic is so lame. I have to be on the road in a few minutes for work, so I miss the timeframe. :(

What we don't have is what you do have: violent crime, car jackings, child snatchings.... we overflow with scenery, and it's too hard for the riff-raff to get here and cause trouble. So you lose alot of "civilzation", but that's also a benefit in a lot of ways.....

Check this out .....

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=41377

Yea , sounds GREAT ... but it's too damn COLD (Brrrrr) ! I'm a soft-shelled crab when it comes to temperature extremes :( .

Yea , sounds GREAT ... but it's too damn COLD (Brrrrr) ! I'm

Actually a mistaken premise. I grew up in Gettysburg, PA and the SouthEast of Alaska (panhandle) is no colder than G-burg ever was. Now Fairbanks and the bush Interior is another story, but the panhandle is a temperate rain forest so it's fairly mild. We get one week a year of below 0F temps and the rest usually is between 20-40F (winter) and 40-60F (summer).

Sure couldv'e used a free Denny's breakfast this AM after shoveling 8" of new snow....

I heard about it the morning of the giveaway. Not that I would have gone but it wasn't in the news until the morning of.

I didn't go either, but I imagine it was a cluster :censored: of people at most Dennys'.

Aaron! Did you just say what I thought you said? hehehehe!

I didn't see it online and I don't normally watch the local channels so I didn't know about it until the day of.

The IHOP near me is gross. It needs a good cleaning.

Back