• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Honda+Blizzaks+Snow=FAIL!

Great plan sliding the rearend out with the two guys still sitting in the trunk :nonono: The driver looked like a winner too...driving a s2k in the snow is def. a fail :crazy:

seriously, nobody out of the entire meet had a shovel and/or sand in their trunk? :nonono:

Did he have the top down? Also, just curious if when the tires where spinning could one push the car sideways? Just curious.

Nice car, nothing wrong with having a little fin in the snow, getting stuck usually comes along with it.

exactly. Funny how people start jumping on the honda sucks bandwagon...now if it where a mustang nohting would be said?

A friend of mine drives one s2k all year around, only car and he has the blizzaks.

He doesn't go to meets or anything, he is out of the scene but i was actually surprised when he told me he did drive it saying this: why not drive it...only car and it will rust anyway, snow or not...

hmmm...

Yeah, really.......why is driving an S2000 in the snow fail? I guess I'm a tard for driving my RWD car in the winter too. :shrug:

No, a tard drives his low RWD car with wide tires into a snowbank and doesnt expect to get stuck = Fail. Then not knowing how to drive his car out = fail, then driving his car right back into the same situation = fail.

Fail+Fail+Fail = EPIC FAIL

exactly. Funny how people start jumping on the honda sucks bandwagon...now if it where a mustang nohting would be said?

but it wasn't a mustang, notice only a tard with a honda chose to drive into that particular snowbank. Noone was stopping any tards with mustangs from driving down there and driving into a snowbank. The tards with mustangs were smart enough to avoid the situation.... Thats not to say that a good portion of mustang owners arent idiots as well, I am just saying that this time it took a honda owners level of stupidity to do this :D

finally someone who put it together logically. if it were a mustang i would have called him a tard aslo. its not a very good idea to bring any low car into snow that deep. even if it was a FWD....

Back