• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Car Transport?

Any update on shippers that people have used? I'm going to need one here very soon!

I got screwed over by one, when the "truck broke down" I threatened them with the BBB and got a full refund. If you have a truck rent a uhaul car hauler and drive and get it. I've done it twice. Fill a cooler full of red bull and drive straight there and back. Then sleep for :censored::censored::censored::censored: when you get home from the excitement of a long, crazy trip and a new car! Did you get qwik's car? Have eurotour drive it to you? The guy has nothing better to do then fly and drive around the country.

LMAO! It is true though. I have a truck and a dolly or can rent a trailer. Let me know if I can be of service. :cool:

Last edited:
With all the bad story's it makes me glad I decided to just drive my car back. I Hated putting an extra 500 miles on her but I would have lost it if it had been damaged like ryans.

Back